Wednesday, April 4, 2012

10 Days left...time for another update

I don't have much to update at this point.  I got a little off track recently with working out, which is kind of stupid since I'm so close to the event.  However yesterday I did my neighborhood run and finished by cutting 10 minutes off my previous time.  I am posting my runs here.  I really want to try my other route which is twice as long so I'll probably do it in the next 3-4 days.  Tough Mudder is all about endurance so these runs are good for me.


I lost one of my Injinji socks so I have to go buy another pair.  That's what happens when you only buy one pair of socks I guess.  Other than that, I am counting down the last 10 days until my event and my excitement is reaching a fever pitch.  The only two obstacles that I am concerned about at this point are Arctic Enema and Everest.  Everest for fear of not being able to scale the wall in front of everyone and Arctic Enema for fear of freezing my nuts off...literally have them crack off.


I will probably post the day before the event so that I can give you my final thoughts and then I will post a full report on the event itself.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment