Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Insanity Day 20: Cardio Power and Resistance

After the lost weekend I had and the fact that I was still getting over my cold, I honestly didn't think I was going to workout today.  In fact I was psyching myself out of it.  


"Just relax tonight.  What's another day off...you've already had 3."


Instead I put on my shorts, put the DVD in and pressed play, and struggled through the hellish warm up.  Overall it wasn't that bad of a workout but I know I wasn't pushing as hard as I could due to the fact that I was still getting over the sickness.  The Globe Jumps followed by the walking push ups are pretty horrible and afterwards I was just plain exhausted.  


I have one more workout and then I begin my last week of the first month of Insanity!  I must...MUST power through this last week with as much intensity as I can bring because in two weeks I will not be doing these workouts again.  Instead they will be replaced with the Max workouts and frankly I am scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment