Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Insanity Day 21: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

That is officially 3 weeks!!  I am pretty geeked about finishing off this first month because it means I am one step closer to getting done with this friggin program.  Seriously this has been a very tough regimen to keep up.  The funny thing is I don't think I understand just how easy this has been compared to what's awaits me in month 2.


So another round of Plyo today but unfortunately I had to cut it short because I had dinner with the family...fish tacos.  Not too bad for me, don't worry.  I did the warm up and the first circuit so I still worked my ass off.


Tomorrow I begin my final week of month 1!  Unfortunately I have to do Pure Cardio/Cardio Abs twice and that is never good.  At least I will get a recovery week after this but the monster that is month 2 is patiently waiting.  Oh well...I have to do it.  


"tough mudder...tough mudder...tough mudder..."

No comments:

Post a Comment