Thursday, September 22, 2011

Insanity Day 10: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Man, these days are just flying by aren't they?!  I was wrong about today's workout.  My body was hoping for Cardio Recovery and instead I got Plyo Cardio Circuit.  So Day 10 was more of the same, more squats, more stupid warm ups, and more Level 1 drills.  I am not going to say that I'm getting used to this workout because frankly it would be a bold faced lie.  I have to stop for water and catch my breath a lot.  Watching the people in the video struggling through the exercises confirms that it doesn't matter whether I am out of shape or not, these workouts are Insanely tough (did you get what I did there?)


You know what the toughest thing is?  Getting home from work and having to jump right into the warm up.  Sure, the Level 1 drills are an abomination, but having to bust my ass for 8 minutes immediately after pushing play is just rough.  Honestly, I just hate the warm ups...but of course that is me just bitching.  


Good news of the day is that I lost 2 lbs! I'm sitting at 201 now and I know that every day brings me closer to my goal.  I am hoping to be around 180 by the time I'm done with Insanity.  


My wife made vegetarian stuffed cabbage which was friggin' amazing!  I scarfed down 5 before I went into a food coma.  Which reminds me, it's time for bed.  See you tomorrow for Cardio Recovery......for real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment