Saturday, September 24, 2011

Insanity Day 11: Cardio Recovery

Oops...another missed post from last night.  Not really that big of a deal though considering it was just the recovery day.  


As stated last week, I feel that Cardio Recovery is a combination of the Yoga X workout from P90X with a twist of Insanity thrown on top.  There are points during the workout when things are easy and its rather enjoyable (pretty much the last 6 minutes or so), and then there are the not so easy parts (pretty much everything else).  I have no problems with balance postures but sequences when you are holding squat and lunge positions for minutes on end are just killer.  I don't know if I've mentioned it before but I despise lunges and squats.  So even though this is a recovery day, there are points during this workout that I have trouble completing.


That being said, this is still the least hectic/easiest workout in Insanity so you can't be picky.  I did the workout yesterday night (Friday) and I ended up going to bed pretty early.  These workouts just knock me out.  I cannot stay up late.  It just proves how hard this program works you.

No comments:

Post a Comment