Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Insanity Day 9: Pure Cardio

Do I need to explain Pure Cardio?  Do I need to express just how hard this workout is and what it takes out of me?  


15 minutes of non-stop cardio exercises.  No scheduled water breaks and no time to take a breath...unless you make the time.  Trust me, I stopped the DVD more than once.  


There's not much more to say about this workout.  I get to do it again later this week and I have to do a session of Abs along with it.  That will suck.


On the Tough Mudder front, I have paid my entry fee so I am officially locked in.  My friend Jason will be registering later this week so it's time to get serious.  After I'm done with the first half of Insanity, I am going to let him borrow the first few DVD's since the second half of the program is completely different.  


Anyways, I am off to bed.  I don't even know what workout is tomorrow...I think it's the recovery day.  If so then that will be nice...relatively.  

No comments:

Post a Comment