Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Insanity Day 3: Cardio Power and Resistance

It's getting late so I am going to make this post brief.  


New day, new workout.  Cardio Power and Resistance is not easy and in some ways is actually tougher than the Plyo workout yesterday.  Once again, brutal warm up followed by more jumping squats and push ups than you can shake a stick at.  


The toughest move is also the last one you do.  8 hop squats, drop down and do 8 push ups.  Repeat repeat repeat.  Trust me, at the end of the workout this is a spirit-breaker.


I am hoping to get my team together for Tough Mudder in the next week or so and give them my payment.  I want to be locked into this as soon as possible so that there is no way for me to back out and fail all of you (which at this point is no one, but I will pretend I am hugely popular so as to not damage my non-existent ego).


Tomorrow is Cardio Recovery although it sounds easier than it probably is.  I'll probably despise it and then come on here to bitch and moan.  Maybe I will just put on a happy face for you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment